Partridge Community Church UCC
This week we'll be reading John 1:43-51. Like Nathanael, we too are invited to come and see Jesus and in turn to be truly seen. We hope you'll join us on Facebook live on Sunday morning. Even if you don't have a Facebook account, you can access our service at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/PartridgeCommunityChurch.
Sunday, January 17
Worship | 11 am (online)
We'll send out an email on Sunday morning with our prayers so that you can join in those with us, and we'll email out the pastoral prayer and sermon shortly after the service.
Sunday, January 24 | 1:30 pm (hybrid)
A week from Sunday, on January 24, we'll gather for our Annual Meeting. This year our gathering will be a hybrid meeting allowing the congregation a choice of attending in person (masks required) or by Zoom. The Fellowship Hall will be arranged so that family groups and individuals can be distanced by 6 feet, and a computer will be set up so that people can participate via Zoom from home.
Join in as we reflect on the past year, think about what we've learned, and plan for the future.
A copy of the budget was mistakenly left out of the letter sent out to the congregation. If you would like a copy, please contact Chris Terrill or Lisa French to receive one.
Holding in prayer...
- Casey & Taylor Goble and the Goble family as the grieve the death of Casey's father, Leroy Goble.
- Pastor Sheridan's mother, Diane, who was hospitalized with heart issues on Tuesday. She's home now and hoping to find out the cause and some next steps at her cardiologist appointment on Friday.
- Ernestine Sivils, who is in the hospital with pneumonia. She's been moved out of ICU into a regular room, and we pray for her continued recovery.
- Richard Sipe, who is still hoping for answers as to what caused his recent blood loss.
- The family and loved ones of Jeaneen Taplin.
- The family and loved ones of Rob Mitzner (Joanie Oller's brother-in-law).
- Michelle Sanchez's niece's boyfriend, Cody. He has been battling cancer, and the doctors have told him there is not much more they can do for him at this point.
- Lisa & Jim French's son-in-law Jake, as he continues chemotherapy
- Robynn Sim's brother, Eric, and his mother, Karen as they look for an assisted living facility for her.
- Ray Miller's great-niece, Hadley, who received wonderful news that her cancer is shrinking. Prayers for her continued healing.
- Brice Stark, who continues to recover after a severe ATV accident.
- Linda Henderson's sister, Vicki Lewis, who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.