Sunday, October 18
Children's Sunday School | 10 am
Worship | 11 am
Lunch & Learn | following service
Then Sings My Soul: A Sermon Series
This week we'll continue our fall sermon series by reading Ephesians 2:1-10 and examining the beloved hymn "Amazing Grace."
In-Person Contemplative Service: Labyrinth Walk
Wednesday, October 14 | 7 pm
Our service this week will take place at the labyrinth in Pretty Prairie. It is located near the Links at Pretty Prairie golf course on the west side of town at Cherry Mall court & Dean Road.
Pastor Sheridan will leave from the church at 6:30, if you would like to follow her. If you have any questions or trouble finding the labyrinth, please feel free to call: 405-317-3259.
A Wedding Shower for Taylor Oller
Sunday, October 18 | 3 pm
We’ll celebrate Taylor Oller & Casey Goble’s upcoming wedding with a community bridal shower in Fellowship Hall on Sunday, October 18th at 3:00 p.m.
Taylor and Casey are registered at Target and Amazon.
Holding in prayer...
- Paul Mathias, who has taken a turn and is having a very difficult week. Prayers for his family as well.
- Lisa & Jim French's son-in-law Jake, as he begins chemotherapy.
- Barrett Smith as he recovers from a much-prayed-for kidney transplant. He and the donor are doing well.
- Georgia Maxwell, who fell and broke her hip last week.
- The loved ones of Tony Perkins, who died suddenly last week.
- The loved ones of Richard McReynolds, who died in an accident at Burling Mills.
- Patricia White, Ernestine Sivils's sister, who had a heart attack and had to have stints put in. She is recovering at home, and if you would like to send her an encouraging note, you can send it to PO Box 503 Roscoe, TX, 79545.
- The family and loved ones of Sylvan Fisher, who passed away unexpectedly.
- Michelle Sanchez's oldest grandson and his family have been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Prayers for our teachers and students as they face challenges and changes due to the pandemic.
- Robynn Sim's brother, Eric, and his mother, Karen. Karen lives in Denver and is having some health issues. Eric lives in Albuquerque and he will likely need to do some traveling to be with her.
- Deedra Turner, who has been sick for over a week.
- Michelle Sanchez's niece Kelsey's boyfriend, Cody, who has been undergoing treatment for cancer and is currently in the hospital with extremely low platelets and a high fever.
- Linda Henderson's sister, who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Deborah Miller, who is still looking for answers regarding her pain.
- Ray Miller's great-niece, Hadley, who received wonderful news that her cancer is shrinking. Prayers for her continued healing.
- Ernestine & Kenny Sivils, who have had some health concerns.
- Brice Stark, who continues to recover after a severe ATV accident.
- Michael Van Buren's uncle Jim who is fighting cancer in the lymph nodes.
- Joanie Oller's brother-in-law, Rob Mitzner, who is battling cancer.
- Linda Henderson's sister, Vicki Lewis, who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.